Pursuing the co-designing of the speech I’ll give at #ForumPA, I would like to talk about books that apparently have nothing to do with the topic but which in my view explain well the depth of the wider societal change that lies behind gov20. These books are:
– Change by Design, by Tim Brown
– The Black Swan, by Nassim Taleb
– The Hacker Ethic and the Spirit of Information Society, by Pekka Himanen
– Liquid Modernity, by Sigmunt Baumann
– Linked, by Albert Barabasi
– The Gift Relationship, by Titmuss
Because the other speakers are so high-level, I need to stand on the shoulders of giants!