UPDATE: RECRUITMENT CLOSED
Sorry for writing not about content but I need to find a good junior policy analyst and my guess is that people who read this blog are those who best understand what we do. We look for a young researcher to work with me in Brussels on research projects for the European Commission on e-government, enterprise 2.0, research policy, e-inclusion. Contact me on linkedin or twitter @osimod if interested. Or drop me an email (see about page)
ICT Junior Policy Analyst – location Brussels
Tech4i2 provides socio-economic studies in support to ICT and Innovation policies of national governments and international organisations, namely the European Commission. Fields of research include Internet andbroadband, e-government, e-Inclusion, research and innovation policy.
We are a small, highly collaborative, flexible organisation, based in UK but with partners in Brussels and Italy.
We seek a junior policy analyst, based in Brussels, to work in close contact with one of the three senior partners. He/she would benefit from an innovative working environment and would be encouraged to contribute with her/his own ideas to the work.
– excellent written English
– strong academic record
– some work experience (1-4 years)
– self-motivated and reliable
– knowledgeable in ICT and innovation policies
– knowledge of EU institutions
– ability to travel
– preparing proposals in answer to calls for tender
– primary/secondary research activities, literature reviews and drafting research reports
– day-to-day project management tasks
We welcome a wide spectrum of academic backgrounds, but we need people able to work in a multidisciplinary context.