One of the key issues to discuss is the definition of public data.
The 8 principles state that this is different in every country. Is there a shared definition, or at least a minimal definition, at international level? is there a list / taxonomy of data?
Let’s start a list – I largely draw on existing projects:
– air pollution data
– planning applications (privacy concerns?)
– public spending data (incl. structural funds, agricultural funds)
– legislative documents (also draft?)
– MPs votes
– party donations
– maps (to be better specified)
– citizens feedback / satisfaction surveys
– external consultancies
Feel free to add your favorite data or tell your priorities.